E-SQR: SQR .out File Is Not Generated In Log Directory
(Doc ID 2408305.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade to PeopleTools 8.56, when running an SQR to 'file' output, the .out file is generated in the same location as the SQR report output file.
Prior to upgrade, the .out file was generated in the process scheduler's log directory with the SQR .log file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to People Tools > Process Scheduler > System Process Request
3. Search for the existing run Control ID or Add New Run Control ID
4. Click on RUN button and select the SQR Report (e.g. XRFWIN)
5. Choose the Options as below:
Type = File
Format = Other
Output Destination = %ps_home%/out/XRFWIN_Extract.txt
6. Click on OK and verify the run status from Process Monitor
7. The *.out file is not going to correct location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document