EGL 9.2 Equitization Fails With SQLRT ERROR IN GLPQ-JA000 INSERT POOL TMP
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running equitization with business units associated to Detail Ledger where Ledger Template = Budget and Ledger Group with Ledger Template = Budget, the equitization errors out.
ERR rtncd=8010 msg=Column not found
Error: SQLRT error in GLPQPOOL-JA Insert POOL TMP
1) Set up 3 business unit and associate them to Ledger Group and Detail
Ledgers that have Ledger Template = BUDGET. (Set up General Ledger Definition
and Ledgers for a Unit and Open Period Update)
2) Set up a tree with the 3 business units
3) Create a consolidation ledger set for the 3 business units
4) Set up a subsidiary ownership where 1 business unit owns 100% of one of
the other business units
5) Set up an equitization rule with the Ledger Template = Budget Detail
6) Set up an equitization group
7) Create a journal for each of the 3 business units
8) Request equitization
9) See error in message log
See replication steps here.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms