DM: Treasury Accounting Events For Deal Payments Disappearing When Treasury Accounting Is Run
(Doc ID 2409208.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Treasury Accounting Events for Deal Payments disappearing when Treasury Accounting is run
1. Create 2 new Deals
2. Validate the acctg events exists
3. Run Auto Rate rest to 03-01-2012 to 03031-2012
4. Run Automated Accounting through 03-31-2012
5. Check the ps_tra_event_cal table.
6. Net April 1st payment for both the deal. -
Main Menu > Cash Management > Settlements > Net Deal Settlements - 04/02/2012
7. 6. Check - ps_tra_event_cal table.
8 .Cash Management SettlementsNet Deal Settlement - Select/Approve/
9. FG- dispatch payments -
10.Load the rates again -Run Auto Rate rest to 04-01-2012 to 04-30-2012
11.Check ps_tra_event_cal table
12. When position update runs - the net payments are deleted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!