ECM - Able to Delete an External Transaction Having Accounting Lines
(Doc ID 2409294.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After reconciliation of an external transaction, accounting lines are generated. On the Semi-Manual Reconciliation page the external transaction can be unreconciled. Once unreconciled, the external transaction can be deleted.
1. Enter an external transaction
2. Enter a bank statement with a matching bank statement line
3. Semi-Manual Recon to reconcile the external transaction
4. Run Automated Accounting to generate accounting lines for the external transaction
5. Semi-Manual Reconciliation to unreconcile the external transaction
6. Delete the external transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!