PGM - Budget Change Request- Not Able To Select New Active Revenue Plan Unless It Is Inactive
(Doc ID 2409776.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Program Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Program Management Budget Change Request page, only Inactive Revenue Budget Plans can be selected for the New Budget Plan field under Revenue Budget Changes. However, Cost Revenue Budgets that are active can be selected under the Cost Budget Changes.
So, if a project has one cost budget plan and one revenue budget plan and both plans are in an Active status, then only the cost budget plan can be selected as the new budget plan on the Budget Change Request page. The revenue budget plan must be changed to Inactive in order to select it.
The revenue budget plan should behave the same way as the cost budget plan, i.e. an active revenue budget plan should be available to change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > Products and ensure both Project Costing and Program Management are enabled.
- Navigate to Project Costing > Project Definitions > General Information and add a new project.
- Navigate to Project Costing > Budgeting > Budget Plans and add both a cost budget plan and a revenue budget plan to the project.
- Go into budget details and add an item and amount to each budget plan.
- Finalize the budget plans.
- Update both budget plans to increase the amounts.
- Navigate to Program Management >Project Management > Budget Change Request
- Enter a new budget change request. Select the cost budget plans using the prompt. Select the revenue budget plans using the prompt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!