Error When Using Requester Notification URL And Choosing Under Consideration Option
(Doc ID 2409811.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the service coordinator go to review and assess bids then send the reply to requester with option :"Under consideration", requester will not receive any E-mail notification.
ORA-00907, does not show/open directly the req/bid specified in the URL
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as a requestor.
2. Create a multi position req for service type resource (Create 2 or 3 pos).
3. After all approvals are done, source the SP Requisition to the selected/all available service providers.
4. Once sourced, log in as Service Provider and submit a bid.
5. Log in as a Service Coordinator and go to the assess and awards bids page. Search for the incoming bids submitted by provider in #4.
6. Tag it as 'Under Consideration' and send it to the requestor.
7. An email will be sent to the requestor containing the URL to review the bids via Review Submittals Page. Sample URL on the attached document.
8. Log in as requestor.
9. Once the URL from the requestor's email is clicked or copy/paste in the browser, it loads the Review Submittals Page but the specific requstion/bid is not shown in the search grid automatically. Refer to Image 1 of the attachment.
10. Type in the requisition on the review submittal page and hit search. Here, you can see the requisition/bid for the requestor in the search grid.
11. Still on the same page (review submittal page), refresh the URL or copy/paste the URL from the email again.
12. The SQL error appears stating ORA-00907 (Missing Right Parenthesis). refer to Image 2 of the attachment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document