Getting Error "Highlighted Fields are Required. (15,30)" if Create a Stock Request
(Doc ID 2410068.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting Error "Highlighted fields are required. (15,30) " when Create a Stock Request (Inventory > Fulfill Stock Orders > Stock Orders > Create/Update Stock Request).
The Default Standard Item UOM is not populating after selecting the item from Item Search.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Item - BU has defined the EA as Standard Item UOM
2. Create/Update Stock Requests
Inventory > Fulfill Stock Orders > Stock Orders > Create/Update Stock Request.
Request type = Internal
3. Press on <Item Search / Item Links> icon
4. Press in <Item Search> link and search by description
5. Select an item and press Return
As result the Item is bring to the Demand line, but without UOM.
6. Add quantity and press Save
As result the system return the message (15,30):
< Highlighted fields are required. (15,30)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document