Getting Error "Highlighted Fields are Required. (15,30)" if Create a Stock Request
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting Error "Highlighted fields are required. (15,30) " when Create a Stock Request (Inventory > Fulfill Stock Orders > Stock Orders > Create/Update Stock Request).
The Default Standard Item UOM is not populating after selecting the item from Item Search.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Item - BU has defined the EA as Standard Item UOM
2. Create/Update Stock Requests
Inventory > Fulfill Stock Orders > Stock Orders > Create/Update Stock Request.
Request type = Internal
3. Press on <Item Search / Item Links> icon
4. Press in <Item Search> link and search by description
5. Select an item and press Return
As result the Item is bring to the Demand line, but without UOM.
6. Add quantity and press Save
As result the system return the message (15,30):
< Highlighted fields are required. (15,30)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms