EAP: Voucher Build Sets PO Voucher Freight To 0 (zero) When Updated Through Voucher Mass Maintenance
(Doc ID 2410259.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build sets PO Voucher Freight to 0 (zero) when updated through Voucher Mass Maintenance. This causes Voucher to not Post
1. Add PO111 > Matching > Freight and Sales Tax
2. Dispatch PO
3. Add Voucher from PO
4. Voucher POV111 is added with Freight defaulted in > Add Sales Tax and adjust Total > Save
5. Query DISTRIB_LINE has values in:
6. Mass Maintenance > Select Voucher POV111
7. Replace Field Name Accounting Date
8. Query DISTRIB_LINE > Sales Tax and Freight values are still present
9. Voucher Build
10. Query DISTRIB_LINE >
11. The following fields are now 0
13. Voucher Entry Status is Postable > Voucher still shows Freight and Sales Tax
14. Voucher Post > Voucher not Posted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!