Cannot Update Physical Nature on PO Header Vat
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing manually the physical nature of VAT on the header of a PO, the action of saving changes back the physical nature to the initial one regarding the supplier location setup.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Display a purchase order in BU = CAN01 that was dispatched.
2. Click the Header VAT link and note the Physical Nature. GOODS.
3. Click the Change Physical Nature button and see that the Physical Nature has changed from GOODS to SERVICES.
4. Click Return to Main Page link.
5. Save the PO.
6. Click the Header VAT link to verify that the Physical Nature = SERVICES.
7. Leave the PO
8. Re-display the Purchase Oder.
9. Click the Header VAT link and note the Physical Nature DID NOT CHANGE. It is again GOODS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms