ETL9.2: Batch Approval Process TL_APPRV_AE Receives Error (18081,1041)
(Doc ID 2410325.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Approvals
Batch Approval process TL_APPRV_AE receives error at step TL_APPRV_AE.GA000.GBL.default.1900-01-01.Step010. This occurs while managers are manually approving time while the process is running.
[Process: 'TLPayableTime']: there is no transaction record at level -1 for this approval process. (18081,1041) EOAW_CORE.DEFN.AWTxn.OnExecute Name:GetRecAtLevel PCPC:1500 Statement:29
Called from:EOAW_CORE.ENGINE.AppInst.OnExecute Name:ApproveByRowSet Statement:523
Called from:EOAW_CORE.ApprovalManager.OnExecute Name:DoApproveRowSet Statement:94
Called from:HMAF_AWE.WRAPPERS.ApprovalManager.OnExecute Name:DoApproveRowSet Statement:41
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enter reported time on a period (for example, 11/20/2017 - 11/24/2017) for a group of people (in order to have the batch approval process running long, I entered about a hundred employees
- Pick one of them (for example, EMPLID: KUTLWC07) as the scenario for manual approval.
- Login as KUTLWC07's supervisor, access the MSS approve payable time page. Pull out KUTLWC07's payable time.
- Use a different browser (or different machine), log in as a batch ID to submit batch approval process TL_APPRV_AE (go -> Time and Labor * Approve Time * Request Batch Approval Process). Make sure the group ID is entered and From/End Date are entered.
- Use SQL developer to query Payable Time table. select * from PS_TL_PAYABLE_TIME where emplid = 'KUTLWC07' and dur between 20-NOV-2017 and 25-NOV-2017;
- Once the payable time has AP status, approve KUTLWC07's payable time on MSS (see step (3)).
- Run SQL to verify KUTLWC07's AWE having AP (approved) status. Select * from PS_TL_APP_PAY_XRF where emplid = 'KUTLWC07' and dur between 20-NOV-2017 and 25-NOV-2017;
- If the timing matches up right TL_APPRV_AE would abend.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document