Purchase Order (PO) Does Not Record Contract Category Release Correctly
(Doc ID 2410394.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Procurement Contract is not displaying the Category Release after creating a Purchase Order with a category on the Contract. If the contract is removed from the Purchase Order, the category release amount is displayed as a negative amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to: Main Menu>Procurement Contracts>Add/Update Contracts> Create a Contract with 3 category lines and no contract lines
2. Navigate to: Purchasing>Add/Update POs
3. Enter in a Supplier and a Buyer
4. Before entering in an Item/Description on the PO Line, click the Contract Tab and enter in the Contract ID and a Category Line number
5. Now enter in an Item/Description on the Purchase Order and submit it. Do not budget check or dispatch the Purchase Order
6. Return to the contract entry page, refresh and check the contract- The PO amount is not released from the contract even though the PO ID can be seen when reviewing the Contract Document Status
7. Return to the Purchase Order and place the Purchase Order on Hold using the Hold From Further Processing checkbox and Save it - still do not budget check the Purchase Order
8. Click the Contract tab and remove the contract id and the category line, then save the Purchase Order
9. Return to the contract and notice that now there is a negative category release amount release is recorded on contract
Due to this issue, the system is not recording the Category Release Amount correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document