Denying A Requisition Change Request Does Not Revert Back VAT Amounts
(Doc ID 2410561.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On denying a requisition change request that has VAT on lines, the line, ship, and distribution quantities and amounts are reverted to original as expected but the VAT amounts in REQ_LN_DIST_VAT are not.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Ensure that Requisition workflow is enabled and change track option & template are provided for (VAT Enabled) Purchasing Business Unit
2. Create a new requisition for GBR01 in eProcurement
3. Add a special request item
4. Add to Cart and Checkout
5. Expand Requisition Line and update Ship To Location to GBR01
6. Click on 'Shipping VAT’ and ensure that the line is Taxable with VAT Code UK1 or UK2
Note VAT Amount 2,100 GBP
7. Save and Submit
8. Approve the requisition
9. Run Budget Check
10.Auto-Source to PO
11.Budget Check the PO
12.Edit Requisition to create a Change Request
14.Note VAT Amount 4,200 GBP
15.Save and Submit
16.Deny Requisition Change Request
17.Note that the quantity has reverted to what it was before but the VAT amount is not correct and it is incorrect now making the total requisition amount more than it should be.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!