EAM 9.2: User Redirected To Asset Operational Info Page Instead of Basic Info When Using Asset Search Component
(Doc ID 2410616.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Search Asset page redirects user to 'Asset Operational Info page' instead of Asset Basic Information component.
1. Via Navigator, access the Define Asset Operational Info page (Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Owned Assets > Define Asset Operational Info) , search for an asset by Business Unit and select that asset to display the Define Asset Operational Info page
2. Click the Home button to My Homepage.
3. Select the Asset Tracking homepage and the Asset Management tile.
4. Select Search for an Asset.
5. Select the asset, select “Asset Basic Information” in the drill-down and click “Go!”
The browser tab indicates “Basic Add” but the screen is the “Define Asset Operational Information” page.
This should default to the ASSET_GENERAL_01 page on the BASIC component.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!