System Is Throwing PeopleCode Error Message While Creating Corrective WO From The WO Inspection
(Doc ID 2410862.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Work Order
Invalid value for key with Prompt table in Search Edit. (91,78) (0,0) WM_UTILITIES.CI_UTILITIES.OnExecute Name:checkSessionErrorMsg PCPC:1624 Statement:44
Called from:WM_INTEGRATION.ProjectsCosting.ProjectActivity.OnExecute Name:CreateActivity Statement:116
Called from:WM_WO.Controllers.WmWOHandler.OnExecute Name:WOTask_SavePreChg Statement:2137
Called from:WM_WO.GBL.WM_WO_TSK.SavePreChange Statement:1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable the asset inspection feature in the Maintenance Management (WO) BU definition page.
2. Pick an inspection plan for testing.
3. Note down the Asset Type and Asset SubType, These will be used to create the WO in the next step.
4. Find asset with the same Asset Type and Asset SubType for which inspection plan was selected in the previous step.
5. Create a Work Order.
6. Make sure that You select AM BU and Asset ID with the same Asset Type and Asset Subtype for which the inspection plan.
7. Save the Work Order.
8. Issue 1: Inspection Plan field is not available for entry as soon as the WO is saved.
9. After saving the WO, go to the requirement tab. Inspection Plan area is greyed out and is not available for entry
10. Go to the Schedule tab. Inspection Plan area is greyed out and is not available for entry
11. Return to Search and reopen the work order which you just created.
12. Go to the requirement tab. Inspection Plan area is now available for entry.
13. Go to the Schedule tab. Inspection Plan area is now available for entry.
14. In the schedule tab, Select the inspection Plan.
15. Save the Work Order.
16. After save, “Create Inspection” link will be enabled.
17. Click on Create Inspection button to create the new inspection ID.
18. Click on Apply and Click on OK button to create a new Inspection for the WO.
19. Save the Work Order.
20. Inspection ID created successfully for the WO.
21. Click on Inspection ID Hyperlink
22. Go to the Assignment tab
23. Select the Employee ID. Click on Apply.
24. nspection tasks successfully assigned to the technician.
25. Now start the inspection task.
26. lick on the Link for the first inspection task (Collect usage hours, other safety data).
27. Complete the before activity checklist.
28. Click on apply
29. Capture all the data points that is required to complete the inspection task.
30. Based on the data, inspection is failed
31. Click Apply when done.
32. Complete the inspection data collection step.
33. Step 1 is completed successfully for inspection.
34. Now click on the link for the activity type “Trigger Evaluation”
35. Click on Green Start Icon to start the inspection.
36. Click on Create WO Hyperlink to create the work order
37. Fill the WO description and click Create WO
38. Click on OK, to save the WO.
39. issue 2: System throws the Peoplecode error.
< Internal Only
Internal Only >
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document