EAP: Supplier No Matching Buffer Found For Level (15,26) After Modifying Supplier
(Doc ID 2410906.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier is modified without checking the box for Include History or Correct History. After saving the change, exiting the Supplier, and entering back into the Supplier, an error is received.
An error has occurred that has stopped this transaction from continuing
No matching buffer found for level (15,26)
1. Supplier USA0000002
2. Identifying Information > Government Classifications
3. Select a Certification Source and add 2 Effective Dates > Save
4. Click Return to Search icon
5. Do not check Include History or Correct History > open up USA0000002 again
6. Go to the Identifying Information tab > expand Government Classifications
7. Change Certification Source from FBC to ISO > Save
8. Click Return to Search icon
9. Do not check Include History or Correct History > open up USA0000002 again
10. No matching buffer found for level (15,26)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!