Unable to Add a New Node to the Academic Organization Tree
(Doc ID 2410952.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to add a new node to tree ACAD_ORGANIZATION, the user receives a warning message stating that the range cannot be blank.
To be able to enter a blank range for the academic organization node/leaf.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Tree Manager -> Tree Manager, and pull up the ACAD_ORGANIZATION tree.
- Verify Performance Options are defined as Dynamic Selector, Selector Options are Range of Values
- Insert new Child Node
- Click leaf button for new child node
- See Range of Value Form and click Add, receive message Do you want to add a blank Detail (49, 30)
- Click Okay, get new message of Overlapping details (25, 2)
- Click Okay, get another message of F&R (or name of child node) has no specified range (25, 11)
- Click Okay
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document