WIZARD SERVICE REQUEST TO WORK ORDER CREATION CAUSES PAGE/DB DATA INCONSISTENCY
(Doc ID 2411257.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Service Request
Page data is inconsistent with database (18,1)
When trying to save your page data, the system found that the information currently in the database did not match what was expected.
This problem can happen if another user has changed the same information while your were making your changes. Note the changes you have made, then cancel the page. Reload the page and view any changes made my the other user.
Ensure your changes are compatible and retry, if appropriate.
If the problem persists, it may be a result of an application or other programming error and should be reported to technical support staff.
Possible application errors that can cause this message include:
- changing page data from the SavePostChange PeopleCode, without making a corresponding change to the database.
- changing the database via SqlExec at various points, for data that is also in the component buffers.
- database auto-update fields maintained by triggers didn't get defined correctly in Record Field definition or in Record Properties definition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation to Maintenance Management -> Service Request Management -> Service Request Inbox, to search open service request.
2. Choose one service request (this case: 0000007826) to create a work order.
3. Be sure Project, activity and shop information is filled and click ok.
4. Error message is generated.
< Internal Only
Internal Only >
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!