ETL9.2: Deleting A Row After Changing TRC Is Throwing Error (2,263) After PUM26.
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the prior reporting time,
the following error occurs.
Invalid row number 2 for class Rowset method DeleteRow. (2,263) TL_LINK_WRK.YES_DELETE. FieldChange PCPC:7635 Statement:80
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Timesheet
2. Enter the Employee ID and then Get Employee.
2. Open the timesheet for the Employee.
3. Select KUDBL TRC which requires approval that set w/TLByPosnSupervisor definition and add 8 hrs in two consecutive days and submit.
4. Change the TRC to a different one 'KUBNS' which requires approval that set w/ TLByDeptManager definition. Do not change the time. Submit.
5 Click on the ‘-‘ sign and delete the 'KUBNS' row and submit again.
6. Error (2,263) is triggered
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms