E-QR: Query Tree Migrations Are Updating Descr And Lastupdoprid Incorrectly
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In App Designer, in a project that has a tree object, copying the project to another database results in the tree description set the the user copying the project.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Application Designer
2. Login as QEDMO
3. Create a project
4. Search and add a tree object (e.g. QUERY_TREE_PT)
5. Save the Project
6. Copy the project to another database
7. In the target database, navigate to PeopleTools > Security > Query Security > Query Access Manager
8. Click search and select the tree
9. The Query Tree description is incorrectly changed to QEDMO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms