E-QR: Query Tree Migrations Are Updating Descr And Lastupdoprid Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2411740.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 to 8.57 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In App Designer, in a project that has a tree object, copying the project to another database results in the tree description set the the user copying the project.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Application Designer
2. Login as QEDMO
3. Create a project
4. Search and add a tree object (e.g. QUERY_TREE_PT)
5. Save the Project
6. Copy the project to another database
7. In the target database, navigate to PeopleTools > Security > Query Security > Query Access Manager
8. Click search and select the tree
9. The Query Tree description is incorrectly changed to QEDMO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document