E-PIA: Navigating Through The Rows Of A Grid, Makes The Grid Width To Go Wider At Each Navigation Action
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Fluid UI
Navigating Through The Rows Of A Grid (Classic Plus), Makes The Grid Width To Go Wider At Each Navigation Action.
The issue was observed on PT8.56.03 and PT8.56.04, in the Eligibility Rules Table page, rendered in Classic Plus.
Navigating through the Eligibility Field Grid, in the Eligibility Rules Table page, makes the grid width to go wider at each navigation action.
The issue can be reproduced at will, on PT8.56.03 and PT8.56.04, with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Benefits Administration > Event and eligibility rules > Eligibility Rules
2. Open any existing Eligibility Rule, in Correction Mode.
3. Add new Effective Date.
4. Locate 'ACA Eligibility Status' in the Eligibility Field Grid.
5. Add detail to it, by clicking on the View Detail icon and adding/updating a new row in Grid.
7. In the Eligibility Field Grid, click on any of the grid controls - 'Show Next Row' button, 'Show Previous Row' button, 1st Row, Last Row, View All, View 10 - to navigate through the grid rows.
8. The width of the grid keeps increasing on each navigation action.
9. The grid remains with the huge width even after navigating to another Eligibility Rule.
10. It only gets back to original after navigating out of the component and reloading the page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms