EDM: Deal abends at Step TR_POSN_LIB.POPCF.INSERTCF adding Drawdown when Period End Date is changed
(Doc ID 2411821.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SQL error occurs on Deals > Dates Detail page when adding a 2nd Drawdown for the same Payment Date after the 1st Drawdown was added and the Period End Date was changed.
A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
Process 0 ABENDED at Step TR_POSN_LIB.POPCF.INSERTCF (SQL) -- RC = 805 (108,524)
CallAppEngine: Application TR_POSN: AppEngine error. (2,653) TR_PANELS_WRK.CREATE_POSN_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:CreatePositionRecords PCPC:543 Statement:12
Called from:TRX_INTEREST_TR.GBL.SavePostChange Statement:1
During a CallAppEngine builtin function call, the Application Engine detected an error. The Application Engine log may provide more information.
1. Create a Deal with Instrument Type = CORPBOND
2. Click on the Cashflows button
3. Click n the Interest Dates hyperlink
4. On the Dates Detail / Interest and Payment Dates page, add a Drawdown for Payment Date = 05/08/2018
5. Click Add Paydown/Drawdown
6. Change the Period End Date from 05/08/2018 to 05/01/2018
7. Click Apply
8. Add another Drawdown for Payment Date = 05/08/2018
9. Click Add Paydown/Drawdown
10. Above error occurs
11. Click Cancel to return to the Deals page
12. Click n the Interest Dates hyperlink
13. On the Dates Detail / Interest and Payment Dates notice that 2 rows for Type = Drawdown now appear
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document