EHR: GSS Loss Of Transaction Data During Update Job Detail For Group Process Using Past or Future Effective Date
(Doc ID 2411865.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version
Guided Self Service Loss of transaction Data during Update Job Detail for Group process when Using a Past or Future Effective Date.
When using the Update Job Detail by Group, to change employees to a different department, the new department information should carry forward after using the next button even though the effective date is in the Past or Future
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use My Team Tile
2. Select Update Job Detail Group
3. Select Multiple employees
4. Enter Effective date in Past or Future
5. Select Info to be Changed, click on Next
6. Enter the New Department Information and Click on Next
7. Note all the information is Cleared the New Department information has been cleared
8. When the user selects Submit the transaction is Submitted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document