CM Duplicate External Transactions Appearing On Semi Manual Reconciliation Page (on The System Side)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate external transactions are appearing on Semi Manual Reconciliation page (on the System side).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new bank (UTBNK) of different SetId but with similar External Bank Id and Account Number like USBNK which is an existing bank.
- Note that the system allowed this to be created
2. Create an external transaction using the bank id and account number common to USBNK and UTBNK
3. Navigate to Banking > Reconcile Statements > Semi-Manual Reconciliation.
4. Search for transactions using bank id and account number common to USBNK and UTBNK on the Semi-Manual Reconciliation page
- Two similar external transactions will show under System Transactions
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms