E-PIA: Authorized Catalogs Not Getting Added To The BU When Navigating To The Second Page Of The Scroll In PT 8.55.20
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Authorized catalogs not getting added to the BU when navigating to the second page of the scroll in PT 8.55.20 and PUM Image 20
1. Main Menu >> eProcurement >> Administer Procurement
2. Select 'Catalog Security Types'
3. Click Enter setid and click ok.
4. Choose 'Catalog Security' for Security Type- 'BUSINESS_UNIT'
5. Go to second Page of the Scroll.
6. Now select 'Authorized Catalogs' for any of the BU
7. Click 'Select Catalogs' to add additional catalogues.
8. Select a new Item catalogue, Click ok and save
9. Still the new Item catalogue was not added in the authorized list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms