GSS Promotion Future Transaction Dates Changed to Current Date on 'Review & Submit' Page
(Doc ID 2412528.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Guided Self Service Promote Employee transaction, the effective date is changed to today's date when going from the Compensation Detail page to the Review and Submit page of the Activity Guide.
The Transaction Date entered should be correctly passed into the Review & Submit page after clicking Next on the Compensation Detail page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Job and Personal Information > Promote Employee
2. Select Employee
3. On questionnaire, leave the Salary Information selected as Yes and the other 2 questions as No
4. Select a Transaction Date as of 7/1/2018, select any position and click Next
5. On the Compensation Details, enter Comp change amount and click Next
6. On Review and Submit page, note it is now showing Transaction Date of today’s date of 6/11 instead of 7/1 like it was entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document