Incorrect Email and Invalid application package Error For Requisition Created in Fluid and Edited in Classic
(Doc ID 2412748.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect email and error when requisition is created in fluid and edited in classic component.
Requisition is created from fluid tile and then edited in Classic.
Issue1: The functionality works but the notifications triggered is wrong after edit or resubmitting the requisition. A requester receives an wrong email with wrong parameters.
Issue2: There is also an issue when approves, tries to open the line details from approval fluid component . I have attached the screen shots and detailed steps from our DEMO environment.
Invalid application package:method registered for this action. App Package: method PV_FLUID_APPROVALS:fieldEvent:dofieldEvent.
Contact your system administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Requisition (any special or catalogue) From fluid tile
2. Received email for approver with correct link and parameters.at this stage do not approve the requisition.
3. Requisition is still in pending stage and someone else then requester goes and edit the requisition trough classic pages/components.
4. Then go to Classic page, in Purchasing->Add Update Requisitions, Change the quantity and SAVE.
5. Requisition shows status Pending, and Again, the Correct email is triggered to approver as shown below with correct parameters.
6. But at the same time there is Incorrect email with incorrect data, which is triggered and goes to requestor. (this is Issue1)
Actually when you check the tables or approval chain the first chain is terminated and there should be no email for requester.
7. Issue2: There is a Second issue as well with the same scenario , Login with approver user id go to approvals and open the requisition.
Click on the requisition line. The error message appears.
8. Click on OK and everything works fine, approver can approve it but not sure why this error gets displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!