EAP: Supplier Aging Liability Report APX1408 Contains All Zeros When Using Define Aging Categories Held Items Aging Option
(Doc ID 2413014.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Aging Liability APX1408 contains all 0.00's when Define Aging Categories Held Items Aging Option = Put into defined Category.
1. Delivered MONTH Aging Cycle > Held Items Aging Option = Age normally, like other items
2. Run Supplier Liability Aging Job
3. APX1408 report contains amounts in defined columns
4. Place two Vouchers on Payment Hold
5. Modify MONTH Aging Cycle > Held Items Aging Option = Put into defined Category > Held Items Aging Bucket = 3
6. Run Supplier Liability Aging Job
7. APX1408 report has all 0.00's in all columns
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!