CM: Unable To Enter Chartfields Information On The Bank Account Transfer Page.
(Doc ID 2413059.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to enter chartfields information on the Bank Account Transfer Page for External Transfer without Transfer Template.
System should allow to enter chartfields information on the Bank Account Transfer Page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Main Menu> Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > Bank Account Transfer
- Add a new value with Business Unit, Transfer ID as NEXT and Transfer Type as External Transfer
2. Enter Description, Transfer Template ID and Amount
3. Click Chartfields hyperlink
- All fields are disabled
- Unable to enter data (First issue)
4. Click OK to exit'
5. Save the Page
- System allows the page to be saved although chartfields are blank (Second Issue)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!