CM: Unable To View The Entered Chartfields Information On The Bank Account Transfer Page.
(Doc ID 2413062.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to view the entered chartfields information on the Bank Account Transfer Page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to: Main Menu> Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > Bank Account Transfer
2. Add a new value with Business Unit, Transfer ID as NEXT and Transfer Type as External Transfer.
3. Enter Description, Transfer Template ID and Amount.
4. Click Chartfields hyperlink
5. Enter Operating Unit details.
6. Click OK to exit
7. Save the Page
8. Click Chartfields Hyperlink to view Chartfields information.
- Previously saved values are gone
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document