EGL 9.2: Journal Upload Spreadsheet Is Only Validating Analysis Type in Some Scenarios
Last updated on JULY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing the spreadsheet journal the Analysis Type is not being correctly validated in all scenarios
1) Turn on Project Costing in Installation Options
2) Go to Installation Options -> Project Costing Integration and note the General Ledger Analysis Group (GL)
3) Pull u p the Analysis Group GL and note that one of the ANalysis Types is EXC
4) Create a spreadsheet journal with the analysis type of EXC -- note that it imports correctly
5) Pull up the Analysis Group ALL and note that one of the analysis types is ACT
6) Create a spreadsheet journal with analysis type ACT -- note that it imports - but it should not.
Please see replication steps: PC_ANTYPE
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms