All Activities are not Generated in the Individual Activity Manager by SSR_ENROLLMENT_SYNC when Category is a Child of Category
(Doc ID 2414028.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records Activity Management
Generating activities that have a category as a child of another category using SSR_ENROLLMENT_SYNC does not create any of the child activities after the parent category. Creating the same IAM manually creates all activities.
Expect all of the activities to be generated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Activity Registry at Curriculum Management > Activity Management > Activity Registry that has a parent category with a child category under it with child assessment items.
2. Schedule the course and generate the activities.
3. Enroll a student into the course at Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Enrollment Request.
4. The Individual Activity Manager is generated via the SSR_ENROLLMENT_SYNC service operation, however none of the activities except for the parent category item are generated.
5. Enroll a student into the same class using the Enrollment component (does not trigger the service operation).
6. Manually Create the IAM at Records and Enrollment > Individual Activity Manager > Individual Activity Manager.
7. All activities are created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document