EAP: AWE Pushback enabled on Escalated Vouchers generates error -- Pushback is disabled for this approver. (18081,1020) EOAW_CORE.ENGINE.PathInst.OnExecute
(Doc ID 2414046.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AWE is turned on. Voucher has 2 levels of Approvers. Level 1 Approvers were Skipped due to the timeout option so the Level 2 Approvers are Pending. When a Level 2 Approver displays the Pending Voucher through Fluid Approvals, the Pushback button is enabled (which it should not be since the Level 1 Approvers were skipped). If click on Pushback, an error is received.
Pushback is disabled for this approver. (18081,1020) EOAW_CORE.ENGINE.PathInst.OnExecute Name:Pushback PCPC:30988 Statement:481
Called from:EOAW_CORE.ENGINE.StageInst.OnExecute Name:Pushback Statement:916
Called from:EOAW_CORE.ENGINE.AppInst.OnExecute Name:PushbackByThread Statement:869
Called from:EOAW_APPROVAL_MM_FL.awCore.approval.handler.OnExecute Name:doPushBack Statement:834
Called from:EOAW_APPROVAL_MM_FL.awCore.approval.handler.OnExecute Name:takeAction Statement:937
1. Turn on AWE
2. Setup of Transaction Configuration for Process ID = VoucherApproval
a. Event = On Escalate
b. Event = Push Back
3. Setup of Approval Process for Process ID = VoucherApproval
a. Timeout Option setup at the Definition Options level and the Paths level has Escalate Option = Advance Approval, Hours = 2
4. Create a Voucher
5. Submit the Voucher For Approval
6. Voucher was not approved by Level 1 Approvers within the 2 hour time frame
7. Level 1 Approvers are Skipped and Voucher is Pending for Level 2 Approvers
8. Level 2 Approver displays the Voucher through Fluid Approvals
9. Pushback button is enabled
10. Click the Pushback button
11. Above error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document