ECM: Book To Bank Reconciliation Abends At Step TR_BTB_CALC.Populate.Table1 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
(Doc ID 2414501.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If there is a Payment in Transit, the Book-to-Bank Calculations (TR_BTB_CALC) process abends at Step TR_BTB_CALC.Populate.Table1 with a unique constraint error. Abend occurs due to the Reversal Accounting Entries that were created.
Process 2216026 ABENDED at Step TR_BTB_CALC.Populate.Table1 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_BNK_BTB_GL_DTL) violated
1. Navigate to Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > Enter Fees
2. Enter a Fee with 3 sequences
3. Select all 3 Settlements
4. Approve all 3 Settlements
5. Dispatch all 3 Settlements to be paid
6. Enter a Bank Statement with 3 entries that will pay the above 3 Settlements
7. On the Semi Manual Reconciliation page, only reconcile 2 of the Payments
8. Run Automated Accounting
9. Accounting Entries created for all 3 Payments
10. Navigate to Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Reverse Accounting Request
11. For the Payment that was not reconciled, run Reverse Accounting Entries
a. Reversal Accounting Option = Revers by Accounting ID
b. Reversal Date Option = Specify Date
c. Reversal Date = Acctg Date of the Payment not reconciled
12. On the View/Approve Entries page, display the Accounting ID of the reversal accounting entires
13. Change the Status from Provisional to Final
14. Run Journal Generator for the above Accounting ID's
a. Journal Process Options: Check the box for "Post"
15. Navigate to Banking > Reconcile Statements > Select Book To Bank Statements
16. Display the Bank Statement
17. Click Select and Calculate
18. TR_BTB_CALC will abend at Step TR_BTB_CALC.Populate.Table1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document