ETL92: TL Dashboard Time Reporter Group Selection Criteria Not Getting Refreshed As Expected
(Doc ID 2414542.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when using on TL Dashboard with Group ADS02 specified as selection criteria. Once The Group is changed it shows same members in the group, and schedule deviation is same as well.
Steps to Recreate:
Navigation: MSS>Time Management> Time and Labor Dashboard
1. Create two dynamic groups with different members.
2. Make sure all members have reported time on the timesheet for the current period.
3. Login as PS and navigate to TL Dashboard via MSS. Enter first group created above then click search.
4. Click on the date hyperlink under Summary in bottom cormer of the page to see group members and deviations.
5. Click Return to get back to main page.
6. Change Group name to second Group created above hen click Search. Note: The Data for GRP never gets refreshed eventhough the group was changed so you are still looking at the data from the first group.
7. Logout and Log back in as PS – Now enter Group GRP2 and click Search – this proves in above step old data never gets cleared as expected.
8. Click on the date link and Data shows for this group as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!