HCM 9.2 - I-9 Administrator Cannot Run I-9 Print Process
(Doc ID 2415154.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
I-9 Administrators cannot run the HR_PRINT_I9 process
I-9 Administrators should be granted with appropriate Permission LIsts and Roles
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create user in Image 26 with the HCSPPRCS process profile and I-9 administrator role (and other user roles)
2. Log in as the user and run the ‘Print Form I-9’ process. Navigation is Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Form I-9 > Print Form I-9. Enter any from date, thru date, and company on the run control then press run.
3. Observe that the HR_PRINT_I9 process is not shown in the process list and not available to run.
4. Log in as PS with access to security. Review permissions for the HR_PRINT_I9 process. Navigation is PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > Processes. Note that the process group is defined as ALLPANLS on the Process Definition Options page.
5. Review the HCCPHR4400 I9-Admin process group permissions. Navigation is PeopleTools > Security > Permissions & Roles > Permission Lists. Note that there are no process groups defined. This is as expected as group permissions are often set with the Process Profile permission list on the User Profile.
6. Review the HCSPPRCS process permissions that are set on the User Profile. Navigation is PeopleTools > Security > Permissions & Roles > Permission Lists. Note that the ALLPANLS permission list is not part of the standard process permissions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document