AP: DELETE VOUCHER GENERATES MORE THAN 1 SQL INSERT ONTO AP_VHCR_AUT_TBL
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delete Voucher Generates More Than 1 SQL INSERT Onto AP_VHCR_AUT_TBL.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable audit logging:
- Set Up Financials / Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Audit Logging > Enable Audit Logging
- Application Name 'Accounts Payable'
- Select Voucher Delete
2. Create a voucher
3. Enable SQL trace
4. Delete Voucher
5. Check rows generated on audit table.
- select * from PS_AP_VCHR_AUD_TBL
- 1 row was generated
- Note: This replication shows only one row whereas customer can
sometimes generate two rows depending on the value of AUDLOG_DTTM
especially if there are differences in the time.
- On the generated trace file, it shows 3 INSERT statements onto PS_AP_VCHR_AUD_TBL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms