EAP9.2: Deleted Attachment is Available on Fluid Payment Request
(Doc ID 2416100.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deleted attachment is listed on the attachments page of the Fluid Payment Request.
1) Create a Payment Request and add 2 attachments (say, text1.txt and text2.txt).
2) Submit the Payment Request to the approver.
3) The approver denies the Payment Request.
4) In the attachments tab in the Payment Request, remove text2.txt and click on Done.
5) Add text3.txt as attachment.
6) Submit the request again to the approver.
7) Re-open the Payment Request and open the attachments tab,
Only text1.txt and text3.txt attachment should be there.
Even the deleted attachment is listed on the attachments page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document