EAP9.2: Deleted Attachment is Available on Fluid Payment Request
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deleted attachment is listed on the attachments page of the Fluid Payment Request.
1) Create a Payment Request and add 2 attachments (say, text1.txt and text2.txt).
2) Submit the Payment Request to the approver.
3) The approver denies the Payment Request.
4) In the attachments tab in the Payment Request, remove text2.txt and click on Done.
5) Add text3.txt as attachment.
6) Submit the request again to the approver.
7) Re-open the Payment Request and open the attachments tab,
Only text1.txt and text3.txt attachment should be there.
Even the deleted attachment is listed on the attachments page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms