Adding a Vendor to an Item Will cause a Record to be Written to PV_ITM_VNDR_IMG
(Doc ID 2416214.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you add a vendor to an item on the purchasing attribute page the system writes a record out to the PV_ITM_VNDR_IMG table even if there is no image attached, this causes issue later on when you delete the vendor and then decide to add them back.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use any Item and open in purchasing attribute page
2. Add a Vendor and associate it to that item
3. Save your work
4. Now Delete the item vendor and save
5. Now Add it back in, Error issued, Data inconsistency
6. Query table SELECT * FROM PS_PV_ITM_VNDR_IMG
7. There is a record on the table for the item vendor and there should not be. There is no image attached to the item vendor detail
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document