PROJECT_MGR Record Is Not Getting Updated When An Assignment Is Modified
(Doc ID 2416222.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes related to Project Manager are not reflected on PS_PROJECT_MGR table. After unchecking Project Manager box, the row still appears in the table PS_PROJECT_MGR and because of that, a new project manager cannot be added.
1. Add a resource to the project.
2. Create 3 assignments in Resource management.
3. Go to the Resource detail page and for the last schedule check "Project Manager".
4. Change the end date for the third assignment (PM schedule).
5. Check PS_PROJECT_MGR table -> it is not updated, the end date is the previous one.
6. Go to Resource Detail page and uncheck Project Manager and save.
7. Check PS_PROJECT_MGR table -> the line still appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document