ETL9.2: Punched Timesheet Submission Emails Triggered For Every Punch Type For First Entry Of The Week.
(Doc ID 2416260.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever a user is submitting punch timesheet for a week with hours and also a fixed quantity for another date (and this is the first entry for that week), then email is triggered for every punch type. After this, if the same scenario is repeated, then only one email is triggered.
As a result, the multiple emails are sent for reported punch time approval.
1. Employee ID = KU0071, Oprid = HCRUSA_KU0071
2. Workgroup KUWRKGRP9 required reported time approval, approval definition 'TLBysupervisor'
3. Login as HCRUSA_KU0071. Open Timesheet. Select a new week for which no time is entered e.g. 04/01/2018. Make sure it is Punched Time template (as this is not observed for Elapsed Time)
4. Enter as following: Mon 04/02 – In = 1:00 AM, Out = 2:00 AM, TRC = KUREG & Tue 04/03 – TRC = KUSIK, Quantity = 3
5. Emails: There are 02 emails that trigger, one for 04/02 and Emails:r 04/03. The 04/02 emails has PUNCH_TYPE = 1 while 04/03 has PUNCH_TYPE = 0.
6. For the same, week, submit as follows: Wed 04/04 – In = 3:00 AM, Out = 4:00 AM, TRC = KUREG & Thu 04/05 – TRC = KUSIK, Quantity = 5
7. Check emails in PT_WF_NOTFY_TBL and it now has just 01 additional email though the scenario is same as above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document