Cannot Update SetID When Adding/Editing Tenure for College Employee
(Doc ID 2416283.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up Tenure for a college employee, under 'Other Tenure Department List' the Department is not available to be selected.
This is due to the system defaulting the SetID to SHARE and not allow the SetID for the User profile to change to SetID = PSUSI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Main Menu > Workforce Development > Faculty Events > Calculate Tenure > Create Tenure Data
2. In 'Other Tenure Departments List' cannot complete the Department section due to Set-ID is set to SHARE
3. Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Foundation Tables > Organization > Org Defaults by Permission Lst
4. Change Business Unit = GBIBU and Set-ID = PSUSI and save
5. Go back to Main Menu > Workforce Development > Faculty Events > Calculate Tenure > Create Tenure Data
6. Cannot Select Department due to the Set-ID still is SHARE and did not update
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document