EAP: Ship To Location is Not Copied From Regular Voucher to Third Party Voucher
Last updated on JULY 03, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While changing the Ship to location on the Regular Voucher and create a third party Voucher form this Regular Voucher =>> The ship to location is not copied from Regular to third Party Voucher.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a Regular Voucher for Reverse Charge applicable item.
2. The ship to loc on BU level is IND01
3. Change the ship to loc on the Voucher to IND02
4. Review GST reverse Charge Header.
5. Create a Third Party Voucher by copying the regular Voucher.
Ship to Location defaulted as IND01
Ship to Location should be defaulted as IND02
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms