EGL9.2: Multi-currency Process(FS_MC) Ends In Success But No Journals Are Created When Having A Blank Value On Transaction Rule Definition Chartfield
(Doc ID 2416808.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Multi-currency
FS_MC process goes to success when Translation process is run for first time but No journals are created and trace shows: "The MultiCurrency work table has no data for this process instance, Step xx " if it encounters a blank value in Transaction Rule definition Chartfield- other than Account, even if there is information to be processed.
When the blank value is removed the process ends in Success creating the necessary journal.
Journals for Translation process should be created
1. Create a Translation Rule that contains a blank value for other chartfield than Account- department or adjustment type for example.
2.Create a Translation Step that includes the translation rule
3.Check the market rate
4.Define Process Group for multicurrency
5.Check open periods for both ledger groups from Translation Step
6. Enter journal with data for the necessary chartfields
7. Run multicurrency process
8. Check log when it finishes in Success- message : "The MultiCurrency work table has no data for this process instance, Step xx ""
9. Go and eliminate the blank value from Translation Rule and run again the AE FS_MC
10.Process creates successfully journal
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!