Learning Event Multiple Rows In Calendar When There Is More Then One Instructor
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User navigates to Main Menu > Learning Home, in the My Learning Calendar pagelet, there are multiple rows getting displayed for the same information as the class setup has multiple instructors with different types (example: Primary, Other, Training etc.) for the webcast sessions.
This issue is occurring because the underlying view is returning multiple rows which are being displayed on the My learning Calendar pagelet, when a date is selected, to view the learning for that day.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a Class with more instructors defined in the Session, one primary and the second with a different type.
2. Enrolled learner in the learning just created.
3. After enrolling it is displayed on My Calendar Pagelet twice:
4. Afterwards, I deleted one Instructor
5. On My Calendar Pagelet it changed back to one.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms