EAP: Voucher Post Generating RSA Entries When Applying Vouchers To A Prepaid Voucher
(Doc ID 2416990.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Post generating RSA Rounding Suspense Account entries in the VCHR_ACCTG_LINE when applying Regular Vouchers to a Prepaid Voucher
1. Installation Options Posting Method Detail Offset Method
2. ChartField Inheritance > Always Inherit Fund Code
3. US005 Commitment Control turned on > APPROP Budget Definition
4. RECORDING Ledger Group > Balance by Fund
5. Message: Warning -- Balancing entries will not be created for the Fund Code From chartfield. (9720,19)
Although the chartfield is selected as balancing, the option to create IntraUnit Balancing Entries is not selected. If you want balancing entries to be created, turn on the IntraUnit Balancing Entries checkbox.
6. After Message, check box for IntraUnit Balancing Entries
7. Add Prepaid Voucher > Fund F200
9. Budget Check
10. Pay Prepaid Voucher Record Manual Payment
11. Payment Post
12. Voucher Post
13. Add Regular Voucher > Fund F100
13. Budget Check
14. Voucher Post
15. VCHR_ACCTG_LINE > No RSA Entries
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document