GST: System Allowing To Create Purchase Order (PO) With Blank GST Code
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System allowing to create Purchase Order (PO) with blank GST code.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create Online PO by selecting item which have default GST rate.
2. From Tax Rate Cd field remove the tax code and click on Save.
3. System is allowing to generate and save PO Id. - There is no restriction in the system.
4. While creating voucher by copy from PO Id/receipt id- system is not allowing to create voucher.
5. Similarly if PO is created through REQ/RFQ/PO, system is allowing to save the PO by blank out the tax rate code field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms