E-PIA: ePerformance Document 'Last Search Results' Works First Time Throws Blank Page For Second Search
(Doc ID 2417254.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the 'Last Search Results' option to cycle through ePerformance documents, the 'Last Search' only works the first time
When attempting to click on one of the results from the last search results under view documents page , does not redirect the user to the selected document
the following error warning at times and somethings it black page appears
The page has expired. The page you request was created using information submitted by a form ,which is no longer available.Please return to the page with the form and resubmit it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps
- Logon to PIA
- Go to PeopleTools > Portal > Branding > Branding System Options;
- Change the system default theme to “Default_Theme_Tangerine_Alt’
- Enable Global Search Bar on Fluid Header and enable Last Search Results Option
- Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Development > Performance Management > Performance Documents > View Documents
- Click on any of the results
- Now click on last search and click on any result from this page
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see the right page from the last search result page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document