Clicking Previous Button removes the entered data when performing Manager Self Service Transactions (e.g. Transfer, Adhoc Salary Change)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering MSS Transactions (Transfer, Adhoc Salary Change) through My Team tile and clicking PREVIOUS button before the submit, the data that was entered gets wiped out.
1) Login as PS/PS
2) Navigate to Manager Self Service > My Team.
3) Select an Employee
4) Click on the Actions and goto Job and Personal Information
5) Click on Transfer Employee, click Next
6) Change Job Title
7) Click on the Next button
8) Enter the value of Change Percent
9) Click Next and click Previous button it opens up compensation detail page
10)Click on the previous button once again
11) Job Title got switched to the old one instead of the new one.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms