ETL9.2: TL_RI_CNTRL_TBL Is Not Populated Correctly When TRC Program Is Changed.
(Doc ID 2418258.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee is not processed by Time Admin even though a referential Integrity trigger is present
Time Admin process should reset the tl_tr_status using the effective date on the PS_TL_RI_CNTRL_TBL and call the TL_VALD_MAIN App engine program for validation/ creates an exception if required.
1. Referential Integrity (RI) is checked on TL Installation Table.
2. Identify an employee enrolled in a workgroup who has payable time already generated for a particular TRC 'NHO' in a TRC program associated with that workgroup. on 6/11, 6/12, 6/13/18
3. Go to TRC Program and enter an effective date (06/04/2018) prior to the DUR for which employee is already having payable time generated at Step 2 and remove the TRC 'NHO' from the TRC program and save.
4. Validate the ECD and RI Control table values. ECD should not be updated but RI control table should have a value related to the TRC program change from Step 3.
5. Validate employee timesheet and the TRC should be displayed as invalid for any day it has been reported after 06/04/2018
6. Run Time Admin Process again for the same employee that doesn't create any exceptions on 6/11 - 6/13.
7. Check the Log finding that employee is not identified by Time Admin to process. "Reserve 0 Time Reporters for Processing"
8. The RI control table is cleared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!