Contract Release Issues When The PO Is On Hold And Delinked From Contract
(Doc ID 2418393.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract release issues when the PO is on hold and delinked from contract
Steps To Re-Create Issue:
1.Contract A has been created
2. Create a new Contract B by copying from above contract A
3. Set contract to “Approved”
4. Create a PO releasing from contract A
a) Enter Supplier id
b) Enter Buyer
c) Go to contract tab and choose contract id and line
5. Place PO on hold and save
6. PO Amount is released from contract A
7. Change contract ID on PO from contract A to B while PO is still on hold.
8. The PO amount is released back to contract A and deducted from contract B
9. Release the Hold from PO and delete the contract ref on PO
10. Issue - The PO amount doesn’t go back to contract A and its stuck on contract
Note: Same issue occurs when the contract has category line and PO is created for a category release.
When a PO is created by copying from an existing PO and contract reference is changed on PO when PO is on hold, The PO amount doesn’t go back to contract A
1.Two Contracts exists for a supplier Contract A and Contract B
2. Create a PO by copying from an existing PO.
3. The PO amount is released from contract
4. Place PO on Hold and save the PO.
5. Change contract reference on PO line to contract B and save the PO.
6. The PO amount is released from contract B.
Issue- The PO amount release doesn’t go back to contract A
Note: Same issue appears when the Contract has contract category release instead of contract line release.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!